- RSS Channel Showcase 8888008
- RSS Channel Showcase 5305017
- RSS Channel Showcase 4650422
- RSS Channel Showcase 4871978
Articles on this Page
- 08/09/17--00:26: _See us at Gamescom
- 08/11/17--05:11: _VFX for Victoria
- 08/29/17--09:18: _Success for Biomuta...
- 09/04/17--09:04: _Goodbye Kansas open...
- 09/13/17--04:41: _Goodbye Kansas Podc...
- 10/05/17--23:15: _Dracula at the Roya...
- 10/11/17--01:08: _Awards!
- 12/07/17--23:37: _VR Art at Art Basel
- 12/19/17--00:58: _VFX for Thelma
- 01/09/18--05:04: _Goodbye Kansas HQ W...
- 03/19/18--00:16: _Tobii Eyetracking a...
- 08/09/17--00:26: See us at Gamescom
- 08/11/17--05:11: VFX for Victoria
- 08/29/17--09:18: Success for Biomutant at Gamescom
- 09/04/17--09:04: Goodbye Kansas opens Los Angeles office
- 09/13/17--04:41: Goodbye Kansas Podcast launched
- 10/05/17--23:15: Dracula at the Royal Swedish Opera
- 10/11/17--01:08: Awards!
- 12/07/17--23:37: VR Art at Art Basel
- 12/19/17--00:58: VFX for Thelma
- 01/09/18--05:04: Goodbye Kansas HQ Webcam
- 03/19/18--00:16: Tobii Eyetracking and Goodbye Kansas at GDC
Come see us at Gamecom – Europe’s biggest trade fair for interactive games and entertainment at Koelnermesse in Cologne Aug 22-26. Drop us a mail if you want to meet in our Goodbye Kansas booth and learn more about some of our latest and greatest projects. Representatives from all Goodbye Kansas companies will attend, and […]
The first season of ITV’s drama series “Victoria” was a great success, with an all-star cast including Jenna Coleman as a young Queen Victoria and Tom Hughes as Prince Albert. This autumn the series returns, and the Goodbye Kansas London team is delivering VFX. Here’s the trailer for the second season.
Our sister studio Experiment 101 unveiled their first project “Biomutant” at Gamescom, the world’s largest video game trade fair, last week. The announcement was met by very positive reactions from visitors and industry alike, and has been mentioned as one of the most important pieces of news from this year’s show. Upcoming Swedish game “Biomutant” […]
Swedish VFX and Animation Company Goodbye Kansas Studios recruits two heavyweights behind the Swedish game development phenomenon, Fredrik Löving and Tobias Dahl, to strengthen its North American presence. Goodbye Kansas Studios currently has offices in Stockholm, Uppsala, Hamburg and London. Now their sights are set on Los Angeles as they add two top names to […]
We are happy to announce the launch of “Yellow Brick Road” – our new podcast about visual effects and animation. The listener gets to meet the artists behind the visual effects, the magicians behind the proverbial curtain that bring entire worlds to life where monkeys can fly and nothing is impossible. The first season of […]
Just in time for Halloween – on October 28th – the brand new opera “Dracula” will have world premiere at the Royal Swedish Opera in Stockholm. Based on the classic Bram Stoker novel, it’s a story filled with drama, passion – and blood. The opera is composed by Victoria Borisova-Ollas, with lyrics by Claes Peter […]
It’s been a good week for Goodbye Kansas Studios. On Saturday October 7th, our Senior Character Designer Daniel Bystedt won the ZBrush Award “Film Art of the year” in LA for his character work on the Unity demo “Adam“. Three days later – on October 10th – Goodbye Kansas won the “Best Animation” award at […]
This week, Swedish Photographer/Artist Jacob Felländer inaugurated his latest art exhibition “How To Unlock A Portal” at the Museum Of Contemporary Art in Miami. One significant part of the exhibition is a VR experience where visitors can travel inside one of his pictures, – an experience created by Goodbye Kansas, in close collaboration with Felländer. […]
Joachim Trier’s thriller “Thelma” has been called a ”Scandinavian Carrie” and an “arthouse Firestarter”. And just like in Stephen King’s classic novel and Brian De Palmas equally classic film adaption, Trier’s story focuses on a young girl with strange telekinetic powers. Only this girl is a Norwegian college student, and the story plays out against […]
Welcome to the construction site of our new headquarters. It might still not look like much but in the summer of 2019 you will find a brand new house here, filled with digital wonders and creative energy: The Goodbye Kansas Building in Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm. Five floors filled with creativity and technical excellence, including a […]
Be a god and experience a virtual mirror at GDC This week it’s time for GDC – Game Developer’s Conference – in San Francisco. Both Goodbye Kansas Game Invest and Goodbye Kansas Studios will of course be present. And if you’re going to GDC, be sure to visit Tobii’s booth where you can try their […]